BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 4, 2012

snickers


your height and posture
your eyes
your very manly attitude
those that everyone might have liked about you
those that I could not resist to compliment on you
but what had really impressed me, is your constant chivalry

it doesn't seem like a task for you,
but a natural effort not to let girls have a hard time

that two days was short
but riding on your back felt years
I kept so still so I could at least alleviate your weight-bearing
I was lost that I forgot our other team members 


I felt shy that I enjoyed the smell of your collar,
the smell of your hair not minding your sweat.
I felt shy that I enjoyed my cheek close to yours,
my head rested on your shoulder.


that piggyback, no picture I could keep
I can only recall once in a while.
a romantic momentum for me,
I loved secretly.



"you're one of the best gentlemen I've met.
I admire you but that's all. lucky your gf is, might as *you."


0 comments:

Blog Archive